Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sick............. again... zzzzzzzzzz

just now afternoon
was in my bro's house...
was resting...
when suddenly,
my head begins to hurts.

only i realise,
i am having a REALLY high fever.
why very high?
because my body was shaking so hard
that i can hardly control.

that time,
i wanted to talk to somebody.
the only one i can thought of were you,
then i picked up my phone...
i REALLY want to sms you and talk to you that time.
but yet i figure...
our relationship isn't that good anymore...
we hardly even chat nowadays...
so i put down my phone again
and let the time pass...
now, i really don't now who to talk to...
just hope somebody will just call me
or leave a message in my msn with you phone number...
i really need to talk to somebody...

No comments:

Post a Comment